Thursday, July 1, 2010

Homemade waterslides


Requirements for a homemade water slide:
* An amazing playground that daddy built with love and care
which BTW has a pirate ship off the side....we call the slide "The Plank."

* a hose

* a pool to provide some splashing fun
(according to my kids that means "get mom wet.")



Oh and I forgot to mention....you need to have a four year old sister at the bottom of the slide to squirt you so you can squeal and scream. This was my favorite part.......

♥


Look at that splash baby!

♥


If you think I stayed dried while filming this moment....think again!

♥


Results of a 9 year old deciding it was time to get her mother wet

♥


The Clo-a-nator going down to the slide like a dainty flower and then proceeding to splash me....

I think it was declared splash mom day.

♥
By the way....after rototilling and MUCH love...look whats FINALLY growing in our backyard!


It is OH SO soft to walk on!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails