Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkins


On Friday we embraced the cold crisp morning and headed out to a local pumpkin patch.
We had no time constraints which allowed us to enjoy our last sunny day before the forecast turns to 10 more days of blissful rain showers.....
Right before this picture the kiddos found a poor field mouse without a tail.
Taylor wanted to bring him home....I said "I think NOT."











If you have not already been notified......

I am BUFF

Well I would like to think so ;-)


We had the WHOLE tractor ride to ourselves!
A very enjoyable ride.


Peek-A-Boo.....

I see you!


Three stumps.....
For three musketeers.

After the pumpkin patch, we went to pick apples at a neighboring orchard.
They have chickens there you can feed.

It was hilarious to see the kids feed the chickens.




Kids need this.

They need to have no where to be and just play on the farm.

To pick apples, feed the chickens and run around through the trees......





It was a beautiful fall day playing on the farm picking pumpkins and apples and i honestly can say.....
I wish everyday was like it.

Rach

3 comments:

The Girls said...

That looked like so much fun! And you guys got some great pictures!! Awww fun memories! :)

Michaelangelo said...

I LOVE fall for all of the fun picture opportunities! What a great pumpkin patch and farm!!

Unknown said...

I love your blog, you take beautiful pictures of your beauitiful children! It has been fun getting to know you and now I will get to know you even better. Thank you for being so great! Ben LOVES you! You and Debi are the BEST teachers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails