Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fire works....Whhooooo Ahhhhhh!

Chloe lighting a sparkler. Keith devised a way up for the kids to light their sparklers: a lit candle. It worked like a charm from a ton of kids always coming up to you and saying, "can you light this?"

My gosh my baby girl is so dang beautiful!
My Taylor! I just love his big BROWN eyes





I am grateful to live in this country. I am grateful for the freedoms that allow me to have free speech, practice of religion, and democracy. The words of my country tis' of thee come to my mind this year...
My country,' tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing; land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrims' pride, from every mountainside let freedom ring!
My native country, thee, land of the noble free, thy name I love; I love thy rocks and rills, thy woods and templed hills; my heart with rapture thrills, like that above.
Let music swell the breeze, and ring from all the trees sweet freedom's song; let mortal tongues awake; let all that breathe partake; let rocks their silence break, the sound prolong.
Our fathers' God, to thee, author of liberty, to thee we sing; long may our land be bright with freedom's holy light; protect us by thy might, great God, our King.
"GOD BLESS AMERICA"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails