Monday, August 23, 2010

Its been awhile

Its been awhile since I last had a job. 3 kids became my full time job years ago, especially when I had three under the age of 5. Back then it was busy and challenging to have every ones needs met and the house sparkling clean. Diapers, boogies, boo boos, teething, little toddlers were all apart of my world and now that the Nye musketeers are a few years older and more self reliant, life is BUSIER in a  hectic schedule type of way versus physically demanding. Two weeks ago an opening at the kids pre-school opened up for an assistant pre-school teacher for the four day fours (pre-K age). I jumped on the opportunity and was blessed after interviewing to be hired on with A. 1st Christian.  I am beyond EXCITED for this new road in my life and look forward to all I have to learn in my new job.  Wish me Luck! 


                                                                                 ♥
                                                                               Rach
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails