Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8 and 9

I guess life is so busy for me I forgot yesterday....again...but hey....I am here blogging now....better late than never, right?!?

Day 8

I am grateful for my job and the fact my husband has full time employment!

We may not be $$$ but we have a warm home and cars that work.

This blesses us beyond measure.

I work with the MOST incredible person.

Deb. your a blast to work with and honestly it is not "work" with you.

Thanks for being the best co-worker.......EVER!


Day 9

I am grateful that my kids have loving and caring grandparents.


I grew up with basically one set and to have TWO sets that live only 10 minutes apart from each other is honestly a blessing now only for our family.





Life is good!

- Rach






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails