Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Facebook

Facebook has been on my mind as of late.
Is it worth it?
Have we lost the interpersonal communication we all used to have such as a phone call or e-mail?
In the last year I have noticed I have been using my e-mail less and less for communicating and more or less just for deals and bills.
I mean don't get me wrong
Facebook does have its perks such as setting up an event, finding out the answer you need quickly from a friend or asking peoples advice..even sharing an uplifting message or gathering people together via internet for a group.
But...
then...
there is that cold reality that facebook tracks you.
Something, I am not a fan of particularly.
Yesterday I was googling a product and lo and behold on the side a couple of hours later were ADs for the very subject matter I was googling...
Weird!
I plan to be on Facebook less this summer.
It has been something that has been nagging at me and starting today I will be posting less and blogging more.
I was re reading over my old blog posts and what a shame I ever stopped. I love reading over some of my favorite blogging mothers and their daily lives. Blogs give you a depth Facebook can never have!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails