Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beauty of the Internet

For those of you who are internet savy.... I just have to say if you have not discovered craigslist yet you are missing out on some awesome deals. Yes you have to check often and sift through must I say "the garbage and junk" but in the end you end up with things such as free roses, playgrounds, toys, tillers for your yard, free fruit to can fruit with for food storage and endless fabulous deals! I found all that I have listed and much more. I know my friend Amanda Can testify to it! Just try it when you need something : http://www.craigslist.com/. With a little bit of patience and "time" you will find what you are looking for.

Have fun thrifting!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey rachel!

There is nothing better then craigslist- here is the short list of great deals i have found: free stroller, tent, canning jars, kitchen utensials, rubbermaid tote. Cheap bunkbeds, bike, car, laptop.

i may be addicted - i check it close to a dozen times a day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails