Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TASTY TUESDAY

Ahhh I was looking back at old posts and realized, HELLLLLOOO long ago I seemed to have let Tasty Tuesdays slip my mind. So for my Tasty Tuesday today I am posting a winter favorite.

Egg Nog Oven Puffed Pancakes
3 eggs
1/2 cup Flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup egg nog
1/4 cup milk (maybe 2-4 TBSP more if too thick)
Dash of nutmeg or cinnamon

Heat Oven to 400. In a baking dish put in 2-3 tsp of butter and melt in the oven. Meanwhile mix all of the the ingredients until smooth. Cook for 18-24 minutes. Serve with powdered sugar and whip cream.

** This is our favorite breakfast every Christmas morning ** I serve it with Bacon and scrambled eggs.

Alternative version. After the butter is melted, add sliced apples into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle cinnamon over apples. Use 1/2 milk instead of (egg nog and milk). Pour batter over apples and butter. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 400. Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar. (Blueberries and raspberries are delicious as well)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails