Thursday, December 18, 2008

YIPEE!

So....can you guess what I am about to POST!!
Can you.....??
Well at exactly 7:30am this morning as my wonderful husband was getting ready, he sat down with me and my old set of scriptures from the Library upstairs to do scripture study and POP...out came my....
yes you can guess...it,
I know you are feeling the anticipation...
well ok I guess I will tell you....
YES MY WEDDING RING!!! Tears sprang to my eyes as my eyes could not comprehend the shiny wedding band being put back onto my ring finger.
Chloe had not put it in the toilet as we had thought but had instead put it inside my old set of scriptures upstairs. A christmas Miracle and the best present ever! Thank you for all your prayers. I know that is why it was returned to me!

I AM JUST SO GEE GALL DARN HAPPY!!! YIPEE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

P.S watch out for the members of the child intelligence association (a.k.a your kids)....they can be pretty darn sneaky!

2 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

I am so glad you found your ring!! Gillis likes to play with mine and I am so worried someday I am not going to catch him....Merry Christmas to you all!

Jennifer said...

Whoho! I am so happy that you found it - I have lost my wedding band several times (I rarely wear my diamond one for that reason)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails