Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally!!


If you live in the NW you know what I mean when I say we have had a wet soggy spring.

According to the national weather service the average rain fall for June is usually 1.60 inches.

Total for the month of June 2010 was 4.45 inches

I think I am ready for some SUN.

No I am not ready....I'm DESPERATE for sun.

Well finally the sunshine made its appearance last week and the temperatures hit the 70's through yesterday  and we were able to visit the local pool twice with the kids godmother and friends to soak up the sun and some vitamin D.



We lounged by the pool, catching some rays.


 
We played shark and gave piggy back rides.


Taylor tried to shoot his sisters with the water pistol

Taylor couldn't get enough of the water slides

Diana


Diana zooming down the slide


Clo-bear


     
     I really hope the sun is to stay.
The fourth of July is this weekend and it feels like we never even got spring!?!

I am crossing my fingers for 80 degree weather! 

Here's to catching up on  my vitamin D deficency =-)


Rach

P.S Wear sunscreen or else your back will look like a snake shedding its skin. It's not so pretty!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails