Sunday, June 13, 2010

Helvatia




My husband and I decided to run a half marathon
The HELVATIA HALF MARATHON.

Crazy KIDS..... what were we thinking!

The night before the race.....
we went to the place where it all started.

The Old Spaghetti Factory.

We met there many years ago while we were in High School and fell MADLY in LOVE.

He swept me off my feet and well....the rest is history

♥♥♥

We had some freebie coupons in our bags so we put them to good use and had ourselves
some GOOD food.







I absolutely ADORE the spumoni ice cream there.
Sigh....I wish it was in store.

Anyone know where a good spumoni iccream is?

The next morning bright and early we headed over to the Hillsboro stadium where we would start the race.
The course was breathtaking, dreamy and very relaxing minus a few hills here and there ;-).

I had had the flu and a sinus infection during the week, my fever only braking the day before the race so
I was still quite weak when I was running the race but I am happy I completed it and was able to have a running date with my wonderful stud of a husband.



We suck and forgot the camera the day of the race so our daughter took a picture after the race.

The race t-shirts were a lot of fun this year!



Our finishers medals!

Check out the race at http://www.runwithpaula.com/.


Rach

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails