Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monster what?!?

 Soooo my neighbor and good friend......said to me "Rachel I found this race. Its the weekend we go camping."

I reply " That sounds like a whole lot of fun. Lets do it!"

Little did I know it had the "MONSTER hill" of all monster hills. Holy cow! Obviously I survived because I am telling you this great story BUT

Seriously.....
I thought I might have died and gone to heaven when I saw that hill.

In the end it was a CRAZY amount of fun with the scenery, course and company

Now onto next year......

The end.

A story is not complete without pictures according to my son Taylor so here are some pictures from
the race....

Rounding the final corner

What can I say. I am proud to have runners hair!

The fabulous "L"  family who joined us

Who are these people? What are they doing here????

 For some reason Chloe had her hands on my chest in MOST of my race pictures.

This one did not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails