Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easter

Easter was wonderful this year. It landed on General Conference weekend so we were able to stay home and enjoy hearing our church leaders speak to us, or as Taylor calls it "going to church in my PJ's. The kids woke up to their Easter baskets, each one with their cordinating new church book. Every year as a tradition I go up to Deseret Book before Easter and buy them each a new church book about our Savior Jesus Christ.  The EB is not really a main focus in our home so I feel this is helps the Children realize why we celebrate Easter. Taylors new book  this year, "Easter walk"  REALLY got me all choked up. I highly recommend it!

The Loot - PLUS they recieved water squirters!

Taylor dying eggs....A classic tradition.  I love eating deviled eggs at dinner and seeing the fun colors that bled through







Chloe decorating our Easter cupcakes

My Beautiful daughter



BY THE WAY

This is what we ate for breakfast.....
Jealous ?

They were DIVINE

Hope everyone elses Easter was relaxing and fabulous as ours!

I am so thankful for my Savior and all that he did for me.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails