Monday, May 17, 2010

IMA Hippie Chick


 5 Hippie Chicks carpooled to their half-marathon.....

Andi drove...Thanks again!



It was an exhilarating experience to run my first half marathon with a good friend and the camaraderie between the women who ran the race. We cheered one another along, mile after mile with our pink shirts, tie dyed shirts, hippie earrings, running skirts and toe socks ;-).


My cheer leading team



 Around mile 8


Finishing up at the end


Amy and I after the race. This was Amy's VERY FIRST race. I am incredibly proud of her. I enjoyed every minute of that race! =-) Thanks for running it with me Amy.


Chloe and I at the end of my race...Notice my FABULOUS finishers necklace =-)

I love it!!

13.1 baby.

Now onto the next one...Helvatia Half here I come on June 12, 2010!



And babe...I never could have done it without all your love and support.

I love you!


Defeating 13.1 miles is AMAZING.

Love,

Rach

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails