Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My baby is four....

My baby girl is four now. On April 19th, 2006 Chloe Nicole came into this world 3 1/2 weeks early at 7pds 11 oz, 19 in long.  Keith was 5 weeks from graduation and we were living in our campus town home we called little Utah because of how many church members lived in our complex.  Diana had just turned 5 and Taylor was not yet 2.  It was BUSY with three under 5 but a beautiful, uncomplicated time in our lives. I remember the way you smelled fresh from heaven. I remember the way your little spirit filled the entire room. I remember the way your father and I held you in awe of your beauty. You were so calm and relaxed, never crying but twice. Your birth was an amazing, spiritual experience for me.

You bring  joy, beauty, and pizazz into our lives everyday.

We love you Chloe and are so THANKFUL that heavenly father blessed us that day in April.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails