Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pudding and Paper






Licking up all the Chocolaty Goooodness

(Seriously, Chloe looks like a pirate here, winking at me..LOL! )


Yesterday I grabbed my roll of butcher paper and covered my kitchen table for a FUN activity with the kids. I pulled out my chocolate pudding and had the kids finger paint on the butcher paper. Sugar, Chocolate, hands, squishing, deliciousness...What more could you ask for?!?! Seriously, for as messy as it looks, it was easy as one two three to clean up. Just ripped up the paper, wiped a couple of spots up and Ta-DA...spic and span! I hope my kids do not grow up too fast because I will be sad when I can not do this anymore with them ;)



I just love being a MOM!!

1 comment:

Kris Farrar said...

Love this, I wish I were nursery leader...it is my all time favorite calling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails