Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 generations


When Diana was born there were 5 generations alive but we were only ever able to get 4 in a picture. I am so grateful for these great women in my life and what they have taught me. We each were the eldest in our family. I was born in Utah. My grandmother was born in Idaho and my mother born in California and last but not least, Diana was born in Oregon. 4 different states, 4 different lives, all connected through the great bond of families. May we each take the time to listen, talk, cry and laugh more with our families. Life is too short.
It is with life that we will find our greatest treasure is not in what we have but with who we share it with.
In the picture: Me, Diana on my lap, my grandmother and my mother

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails