Saturday, October 17, 2009

Want to play a game?

I propose to my readers we all play a game. Its called Tag- your-it. In honor of halloween I am going to list 10 things I have been for Halloween. Those who I tag need to do the same :) either in my comment section or on their blogs. As jack sparrow would say......Savy?

1. A spider fairy - orange beehive wig with spiders, orange and black dress....a personal fav of mine.

2. Martha Stewart in Jail

3. A smarty pants - I taped smarties all over my pants

4. A cat....meow.

5. A hippie chick, complete with 70's afro and daisies.

6. The devil....I had fun with this one ;)

7. Marge Simpson....try wearing poster board on your head with cotton balls attached and spray painted blue...not fun.

8. A scarecrow

9. A clown

10. and being a female.....a princess of course.

I tag: Jenny, Jen. Simpson, Emily, Heather, Kris, Natalie C, Rachel L., Karina and who ever else would like to do so =)

Happy Halloween.....Muh HA HA HA HA!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails